Friday, March 13, 2015

St. Patrick's Masculine

Here's a St. Patrick's masculine card for my son...Patrick.(and grandson too)..  I really labored on this one, and finally threw away my original idea and I'm glad I did.  I used the Graphics 45 "Time to Flourish" for the sentiments inside and out, the Graphic's 45 "Time to Celebrate 6x6) for the awesome striped background for the image.  I got the image online and mounted it on DCVW "Timeless Texture" (I only bought the smaller size of the other papers and wanted to save every little bit for other projects.)  I distressed the edges (this is something I've thought about ever since I won the tool on a Petaloo/Core'dinations blog hop.)  I added two Want to Scrap pearls. The stamp on the back was a gift from a very dear friend, Suzi, she had it made for me knowing how much I love Celtic things.  What a sweetheart, I know I should have colored the shamrock, but I missed the mailman and needed to get to the post, hopefully it gets to Denver in time.
I am entering it in Word Art Wednesday,Unruly Paper Arts, and Open Minded Craftingthanks Kathy Clement for sending me that way).  Links to all challenges entered are below along with challenge pictures and how it fits the challenge.


This is entered in the Monday challenge "b is for", (boy!)  hope you enjoy.
Entered in:

http://open-mindedcraftingfun.blogspot.com/2015/02/challenge-31-luck.html

No comments:

Post a Comment