Saturday, March 7, 2015

St Patrick's Day Girl

Here's a St.Patrick's Day card with a Stampendous stamp  "Halloween Magic" That I transformed into St. Patrick's by covering the gear with a shamrock.  The Card was from Silhouette, it was a gate fold that I altered to fit my stamp.  The Coloring was Spectrum Noir (a combo of pens and pencils.)  I also used a Wink of Luna on the mask, clock, and slippers.  The inside was a saying that i located in card software and printed out on green construction paper and inked the edges (I did it last year and don't remember whether it was Hallmark or Print Shop).  I also highlighted the letters and edges with Wink of Luna.  The design was inspired by Papercrafter's Corner challenge picture, when I saw the hat it hit me that I hadn't used this stamp and it was the same hat!  Wow... The saying was Silhouette "St. Patrick's Day Sayings".  Look below for the challenge badges and links.




Inspiration Piece...

See the fun sparkle on the mask, watch, shoes?

INSIDE


see the sparkle from the Wink of Luna

No comments:

Post a Comment