Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Monster Birthday Fishes

Here's a CAS card for Add A Little Dazzle and SSS Flickr group, I used the "best Fishes" and "Monster Hugs" Simon Says Stamps and combined them to make Monster Birthday Fishes...  I heat embossed layers of Tim Holtz embossing powders (gold and brushed corduroy) on Add A Little Dazzle metal to make the sand at the bottom and hopefully make it look like water.  I drew in the shading for the bowl, fish, treasure chest, Bruce the monster, the word monster, and the banner with my Spectrum Noir Pens.  I used Wink of Luna Gold to make the spots on Bruce, the fins on the fish and to highlight the treasure chest.  I used the pins on Bruce and the fish (but the water had to be blue...)  Also, I am entering it into Cupcake Inspriations "Sparkly" ... Congrats to them for their 300 challenge celebration.   See below for links and challenge pics.

No comments:

Post a Comment