Saturday, February 28, 2015

Coffee Lover's Spring Blog Hop (card 2)

Welcome to the Coffee Lover's  Spring Blog Hop where Coffee Lover's Unite and are creating Coffee themed Creations!  For my second card I again used a stamp by Stampendous that I won on the last one from Anja Curvers.  It is such a fun saying, but I didn't have anything to go with it, so I  looked through clipart that I had from my Hallmark Card Studio (I use it sometimes to print my sentiments inside mainly) but thought if I could find some that went with it..well,  here's the second one that i found....so I shrunk it, printed and fussy cut them out...

 There are many sponsors that will be giving away prizes,  be sure to check out this website:  http://coffeelovingcardmakers.com/category/spring2015bloghop/  



 If you want to join in you have some time to link up HERE
                                                  Starts:  Friday, February 27th @ 6:00 am pacific
                                                  Ends:  Friday, March 6th @ 11:55 pm pacific





No comments:

Post a Comment