Friday, January 9, 2015

Thank You

Here is a "Thank You" card.  I used  Papertrey "Beautiful Blooms", Spellbinders "Fancy Lace", and Spellbinders "Twisted Tags & Accents".  I stamped and embossed the flowers and cut them out.  I used the Spellbinders "fancy lace" and cut it twice (lining up the second attempt so it came out as one piece then cut my paper to match.  I cut the Twisted Tags using  pink cardstock then light blue vellum.  I attached the pink and blue outer edges together and then stamped "thanks' on the blue vellum.  I fussy cut the vellum slightly smaller then attached all.  I used my Xyron Sticker maker on the "fancy lace" and attached to the cardstock.  I attached the cord/lace to the edges.  I colored the flowers, leaves, and bees with my Spectrum Noir and then attached them using both 3d foam and tape.  This was done for Papertrey Colorful Corners contest.  For the Simon Says Monday "make new  friends but keep the old"  The twisted tags are one of my first dies, and the Fancy Lace I used for the first time.

Entered in:



No comments:

Post a Comment