Thursday, December 11, 2014

Papertrey and G45

Here's a card I made for Papertrey challenge:   http://nicholeheady.typepad.com/capture_the_moment/2014/12/papertrey-ink-make-it-monday-192-tab-closure-tri-fold-card.html
it is also entered in:
http://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/wednesdaychallenge/

http://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/mondaychallenge/ (see inside, postcards travel, so does Santa.lol)


I used Graphics 45 'Twas the Night Before Christmas (8x8)  I used the Papertrey Beautiful Blooms stamp set and Background Basics: Art Deco.  I used Add a little Dazzle metallic red and stamped the Art Deco in white ink and then embossed in white (arches)and the dots were in black with Ranger Antique gold embossing (so it looks a little green).   For the flower I used Colorbox Red and Green and then for the outline silver with gold embossing.  I used my Spectrum Noir Pens to make the veins in the red and for the center and stamped it and embossed with Ranger Antique Gold and fussy cut it out.  I layered all together to make a poinsettia and placed on a heart that I embossed in gold and drew in the stitches (it slips slightly behind the metallic sheet for closure).   I Fussy cut out the Santa and clock and placed over a doily and inserted tulle and used glue dots to connect all.  I placed a ribbon abode  I took May Arts plaid ribbon and cut a fish tail on one side and gathered it and used a star brad and placed it on using glue dots.  For the inside I used DCWV Evergreen stack and then fussy cut out the Santa post card from G45 to finish it off...  Hope you like...


No comments:

Post a Comment