Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Hot Coffee Lovers Blog hop

Today I'm playing along with the very fun Coffee Lovers blog hop.
There are going to be TONS of fun prizes too - 

You can head over to Amy Tsuruta's Blog for more details on how to play along! 

Here's what I created:
http://tsurutadesigns.blogspot.com/2014/12/holiday-coffee-lovers-blog-hop-details.html


Thank You: Thanks a bunch, thanks a latte(inside)
Stamps:
Front: Snag’em Stamps “Thanks a bunch”,
Sentiment inside Fiskars Teresa Collins “Thank You” & KraftinKimmie “Kimmie’s Fun Sentiments”
Paper: DCWV “Free Spirit, Be Yourself”; Recollections  “cream”
Cuttlebug folder “Swiss Dots”
Dies: Sizzix Ovals, Silhouette (I created pink scalloped oval for this)
Flower coloring: CT1, CT2, CT3, BT1, BT2,BT4, PP3, PL1,BP2
Embellishment: Recollections “Iridescent Rhinestones”
Essentials:
Fiskars Fuse and adapter plates
EK tools 3D-Dots
Ad-tech glue runner “Multi-Mono Liquid Glue”
Tombow “Multi-Mono Liquid Glue”
Glue Dots Adhesives

To make this card I fussy cut the DCWV paper for the front (had problems getting markings to be read).  I use my Fiskars Fuse with adapter plates with the embossing folder and to cut the 2 ovals from day Sizzix ovals.  I made a cut file in the silhouette for the scalloped oval back to match the Sizzix “Ovals” die set after measuring them.  I used  ColorBox petals to ink the edge of the cream-colored oval and stamped it, and then colored them with the Spectrum Noir colors noted above.  I used a tape runner and dots to adhere the DCWV papers and placed the 3 different layers of Ovals on top of the DCWV paper the 1st layer used the tape runner, for the final layer I used foam dots. I then decorated the front of the card using the Recollections  rhinestones for the inside of the card I found this silhouette cut file “take out” style coffee cup and using the program colored papers printed them out and cut them in the silhouette. I then attached all pieces together using either tape or generic glue and then I used the tape runner on the back of the cup to attached to the cardstock. I stamped the sediment “thank you” using the Fiskars stamp and  the phrase “a latte” from the Kraftin’ Kimmy and attached it to the card using a tape runner. 

No comments:

Post a Comment