Saturday, March 15, 2014

Nancy Carroll

For this project I used the challenge from Paper Smooches Sparks--picture perfect.  I used several digistamps and super imposed them on the cupcakes to vary the lower section to mimic the design of three similar but different pots, for the top I did the same to mimic the funnels filled with string,  I made clouds I cut out from the Silhouette store and inking the edges then layering them.  I put a balloon in each with the digistamp sentiments from Paper Smooches,  Finally for the vertical elements (the strings and scissors) I used another silhouette file for the vines.  I used DCWV papers, with the pink as the first layer as the design mimicked the paneling (in design and coloring) and layered several papers for interest. I colored the balloons and cupcakes with Spectrum Noir pens.

No comments:

Post a Comment